TUGBA KURUYEMİŞ ŞEKERLEME GIDA MEŞRUBAT İNŞAAT TURİZM YERLİ ÜRÜNLERİ İMALAT SAN. TİC. İTH ve İHR. LTD. ŞTİ.
- Processing of personal data,
- Which Personal Data is Obtained, Personal Data Collection Method and Legal Reason,
- The purposes for which personal data is processed,
- With whom can the personal data be shared,
- The retention period of personal data,
- Rights of Related Persons
- Measures taken to secure the personal data of the data owners
- Processing of Personal Data
Your Personal Data is processed in accordance with the personal data processing principles set out in Article 4 of the KVKK, based on one or more of the personal data processing conditions specified in Article 5 of the KVKK. In all personal data processing activities carried out by the Company, it is acting in compliance with the obligations required by all relevant legislation, particularly with KVKK..
All sensitive and personal information collected from users is stored to the highest electronic and physical security standards, with the system being accessible only to authorized personnel and only under the user’s approval, if required, and be used within the scope of the national and international laws. We are informing that all of the sensitive and personal data obtained by www.tugbacarsipazar.com and www.tugbakuruyemis.com.tr from the users, will be transferred to third parties in Turkey and abroad in the cases and conditions stipulated by KVKK and they will be classified and processed in other ways mentioned in KVKK. It undertakes and guarantees not to abuse in any way. Detailed information about the processing of personal data will be reached in Tugba Kuruyemis Personal Data Retention and Disposal Policy (url ata).
- Which Personal Data is Obtained, Personal Data Collection Method
Any information that makes your identity specific or identifiable is “personal data”. Tugba Kuruyemis carries out all kinds of activities in order to act in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK ”) and related legislation about the processing of your personal data.
The following is your personal data obtained from your visit to our Website – your online shopping:
- Identity Information, Contact Information, Customer Transaction Information, Transaction Security Information, Marketing Information, Product/Service Usage Information, Demand/Complaint Management Information
- Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data
There are regulations in various laws regarding the use of our customers’ personal data. In the first place, KVKK and personal data protection principles have been determined. In addition, the Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce contains provisions for the protection of personal data.
In some cases, penal sanctions have been stipulated for the protection of personal data through the provisions of the Turkish Criminal Code No. 5237.
On the other hand, in order to fulfill our obligations arising from the Consumer Protection Law No. 6502 and the Regulation on Distance Contracts, the Turkish Code of Obligations No. 6098, the Tax Procedure Law No. 213, the Turkish Commercial Code No. 6102 and the Regulation on Publications Made on the Internet and According to the Law on Combating Crimes, data must be collected and used.
1.2. For what purposes are personal data processed
Tugba Kuruyemis will be able to process your personal data obtained from your visit to our web sites or online shopping in accordance with Articles 5 and 6 of KVK Law for the following purposes:
To carry out the necessary works (eg Cargo Process) by our business units in order to benefit from the products and services offered by the Company and to carry out the relevant business processes,
- Planning and execution of the activities necessary for the products and services offered by the Company to be offered to the relevant persons by being customized according to the tastes, usage habits and needs of the relevant persons,
- Carrying out the necessary works and conducting the related business processes by the relevant business units in order to realize the commercial activities carried out by the Company,
- Planning and execution of the Company’s commercial and / or business strategies,
- Ensuring the legal, technical and commercial-occupational safety of the Company and of the persons involved in the business relationship with the Company.
- To be able to fulfill the requirements of the services we provide to our customers in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology, and to improve our products and services;
- In order to provide information to public prosecutors, courts and related public officials upon request and in accordance with the legislation on public security issues and legal disputes;
- To provide our members with a wide range of opportunities or to share these opportunities with individuals or institutions within the legal framework.
- Resolving Member / User problems and complaints,
- Improvement of the website / mobile website Member / User experience,
- Creation of member / user satisfaction, devotion and loyalty,
- Conducting statistical evaluations and market research,
- Corporate reputation management and media communication,
- Determining and implementing Tugba Kuruyemis’s commercial and business strategies,
- Monitoring of accounting and purchasing transactions,
- Carrying out legal processes and ensuring compliance with the legislation,
- Responding to information requests from administrative and judicial authorities,
- Planning internal reporting and business development activities,
- Ensuring information and process security and preventing misuse,
- To inform our customers about promotions / campaigns.
1.3. With whom may the Personal Data be shared?
Your personal data will be transferred to our service providers (cargo transport companies) shareholders, affiliates, legally authorized public institutions and private individuals for the purposes of processing your personal data in accordance with the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of KVKK.
1.4. 8. Periods of Retention of Personal Data
Although processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVKK and other related laws, personal data are deleted, destroyed or anonymized by Tugba Kuruyemiş in the event that the reasons requiring processing are eliminated.
Tugba Kuruyemis will be able to maintain personal data for the duration of the limitation period specified by the relevant legislation for use in the event of any dispute that may arise in accordance with KVKK. Personal data whose storage period has expired is destroyed by Tugba Kuruyemiş during the first periodic destruction (6 months). In this case, the personal data stored is not accessed for any other purpose and is only accessible when it is required to be used in the relevant legal dispute.
Detailed information about the storage of your personal data can be found in Tugba Kuruyemis Personal Data Retention and Disposal Policy. (url ata)
- The Rights of the Related Person
In accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK, Data Holders have the following rights regarding their personal data:
- Learn whether personal data is processed,
- Request information if their personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used properly,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to inform the third parties to whom the personal data are transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of KVKK and other related laws, in case of the disappearance of the reasons requiring processing, requesting the deletion or destruction of the personal data and requesting that the transaction carried out within this scope be notified to the third parties,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Request for damages in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
Tugba Kuruyemis, in accordance with KVKK, within the administrative and technical facilities and it operates the necessary systems to enable Data Holders to use their personal data.
If you submit your claims regarding your rights to our Company, it will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest depending on the nature of the claim. However, if the transaction requires additional cost, Tugba Kuruyemis may charge fees in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
- Measures to ensure the security of data owners’ personal data
In line with the importance our company gives to the protection of personal data and data security and in accordance with Article 12 of KVKK, in order to ensure data security by our Company,
- To prevent unlawful processing of personal data,
- To prevent unlawful access to personal data,
- To protect personal data,
in order to ensure the appropriate level of security it is being taken all necessary technical and administrative measures.
When processing personal data, Tugba Kuruyemis uses generally accepted security technology standards such as firewalls and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. In addition, the website sends your personal data to Tugba Kuruyemis, a mobile website, which is transmitted using SSL.
You can find detailed information about the precautions taken in the storage of your personal data from Tugba Kuruyemis Personal Data Retention and Disposal Policy.
- HOW THE SECURITY OF CREDIT CARDS IS ENSURED?
For Tugba Kuruyemis the safety of all credit card holders who are shopping in the website www.tugbacarsipazar.com is the first priority. www.tugbacarsipazar.com checks the payment / invoice / delivery address information of the orders placed for this purpose. Turkey ‘s most popular online e-commerce payment infrastructure that uses the e-commerce Virtual POS OF GARANTI BANKASI. The information related to the credit card used during the shopping process is encrypted by the 128-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol and reaches the relevant bank for questioning. If the card availability is approved can be sustained for shopping. Since no information about the card can be viewed and recorded by the website, third parties are prevented from obtaining this information under any circumstances.
The key picture in the lower right corner of the page where you enter your Credit Card information shows that this page is encrypted with SSL and when you click on it, it indicates which company belongs to the encryption
You can reach detailed information about personal data obtained by Tugba Kuruyemis from TUGBA KURUYEMIS PERSONAL DATA STORAGE AND DISPOSAL POLICY (url ata).
- CONTACT INFORMATION
Tugba Kuruyemis Şekerleme Gıda Meşrubat İnşaat Turizm Yerli Ürünleri İmalat San. Tic. İth ve İhr. Ltd. Şti.
Kurtuluş Mah. Menderes Bulvarı No:46/D Merkez/Aydin
Tel: 0(256) 244 01 62